to log in to your marketplace account, you’ll need your username and password. if you forgot them or can’t log in, follow these steps.
IMPORTANT: Don’t create a second account!红包扫雷怎么不中雷
Don’t try to create a new account if you already have one. Follow the steps below.
If you forgot your password or username
Forgot your password
- Select the “Forgot your password?” link on the log in page and follow the instructions.
- Can’t remember the email address you used to set up your account? See what to do here.
- Correct password not working? We occasionally need to reset passwords to protect your personal information. If you’re sure you entered it correctly but it’s not working, select the “Forgot your password?” link on the log in page and follow the instructions.
Forgot your username
- If you created your account after February 2014, your username is probably your email address. If you created it before then, it’s probably not.
- Here are the requirements for usernames:
- It must be between 5-74 characters
- It can include letters and numbers
- It can contain one of these symbols, as long as it’s not the last character in the username: _ . @ / -
- If you still can’t remember, select the "Forgot your username?" link on the log in page and follow the directions.
If you forgot the answers to your security questions
- When you created your account, you selected security questions that only you know the answers to. If you forget your password or username, we’ll ask you these questions.
- If you can’t remember the answers, contact the Marketplace Call Center to unlock your account. After we verify who you are, we’ll send a password reset email within 24 hours.
More answers: Account access
- What should I do if I can’t remember the email address I used when I created my account?
- It may not be the email account you use regularly. See if you kept a record of that email address and password.
- What should I do if I’ve tried everything but still can’t access my account?
- Make sure you have your username. We may ask for your full name, date of birth, and two more pieces of information — like your Social Security Number, application ID number, full address, or phone number — to verify who you are.